01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff