01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds