01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Official: New emails in FBI review not from Clinton server
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease