01/07/2013 8:16pmAccess to Ogden Canyon was closed Monday as crews worked to repair a power pole knocked down in a single-vehicle accident on state Route 39.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- Hockey goal garners 10K teddy bears; Saban not impressed with art show
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?