01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Dead goat, chickens found in Parowan animal abuse case
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations