01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah