01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest