01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Welcome to Whoville, where Southern Utah still stands atop Big Sky Conference
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage