01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- Trump taps former campaign rival Carson as housing secretary
- Man arrested in arson investigation after fire engulfs Heber City home