01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest