01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation