01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- 15-year-old boy critically injured after falling off ATV
- Hot air balloon with 16 aboard crashes in Texas; no survivors
- Family loses 4 sons to rare medical condition; 9 others diagnosed
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' set for magical midnight release
- Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- 'Game of Thrones' to end after season 8
- Utah teens upset by treatment of animals at Lagoon start petition
- Terminally ill Utah girl who received 189K Christmas cards dies
- Manti man, 43, killed in crash near border of Utah and Carbon counties
- 'Sesame Street' fans mourn loss of Bob, Gordon and Luis