01/01/2013 9:27pmThis year, KSL is teaming up with the Utah Department of Transportation to help make driving in Utah safer. It's called the Road to Zero Fatalities, and we want you to join us as we present stories throughout 2013 that will bring more light to this effort.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Trump not saying what he'll do about Dakota Access pipeline
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama