12/13/2012 10:35pmA teenage boy sitting in his bedroom was almost hit by a car Thursday night when a driver lost control and slammed into the house. Police said the young driver only had his learners permit and was possibly doing double the speed limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Have You Seen This? Vintage candy making was hard work
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 1 in 7 Utahns speaks another language, report says