12/07/2012 11:13amChanges are coming to the FrontRunner north line between Salt Lake City and Ogden. Now that the new FrontRunner south is finished, trains from Ogden won't stop and stay in Salt Lake City anymore. They will continue to Provo.
Browse by Day Archive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found