12/07/2012 11:13amChanges are coming to the FrontRunner north line between Salt Lake City and Ogden. Now that the new FrontRunner south is finished, trains from Ogden won't stop and stay in Salt Lake City anymore. They will continue to Provo.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Syracuse police investigate 2 attempted abduction reports near elementary school