12/07/2012 11:13amChanges are coming to the FrontRunner north line between Salt Lake City and Ogden. Now that the new FrontRunner south is finished, trains from Ogden won't stop and stay in Salt Lake City anymore. They will continue to Provo.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 8 of the ‘best’ upcoming demolition derbies in Utah
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel