12/07/2012 11:13amChanges are coming to the FrontRunner north line between Salt Lake City and Ogden. Now that the new FrontRunner south is finished, trains from Ogden won't stop and stay in Salt Lake City anymore. They will continue to Provo.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest