12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- Man who shot and killed son, himself, had domestic violence history
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death