12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 8K acres
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages