12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Unwanted pets find new homes in 'dog-friendly' Utah
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82