12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run