12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'