12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash