12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'