12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident