12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'