12/05/2012 8:46pmThe Utah Highway Patrol continues to urge Utah's motorists and their passengers to buckle up. Seven people have died in nine crashes in the past two weeks that could have been routine if not for the lack of seat belt use, troopers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Who is standing out during Jazz training camp?
- Have You Seen This? Jumping on a trampoline with tons of glitter
- West Jordan officer hit while responding to separate hit-and-run crash
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- 1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station