07/05/2014 2:10amAfter black voters helped Mississippi Sen. Thad Cochran survive an intense Republican primary runoff against an insurgent conservative challenger, some civil rights leaders in the South want him to repay the favor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Charges: Men forced kidnapped teens to drink gasoline, threatened them with chainsaw
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch