05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Organ donors, recipients celebrate years of happiness after transplants
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students