05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former U. football player's triplet son loses battle with brain cancer
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base