05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Utah WWII sailor finally laid to rest after DNA helps identify remains
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance