05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Chapecoense fans pay homage to their fallen heroes
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'