03/16/2014 6:51pmCharlee Nelson, 6, was a young girl who loved to dance, sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and read books. She also suffered from a rare disease that claimed her life and helped lead to a change in Utah law.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space