03/16/2014 6:51pmCharlee Nelson, 6, was a young girl who loved to dance, sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and read books. She also suffered from a rare disease that claimed her life and helped lead to a change in Utah law.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'