02/02/2014 6:40pmSen. Steve Urquhart taped a blue note to the door of the Utah Senate chamber Friday that read: Hear SB100, his bill that would create a statewide nondiscrimination law in housing and employment.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz