02/02/2014 6:40pmSen. Steve Urquhart taped a blue note to the door of the Utah Senate chamber Friday that read: Hear SB100, his bill that would create a statewide nondiscrimination law in housing and employment.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing