02/02/2014 6:40pmSen. Steve Urquhart taped a blue note to the door of the Utah Senate chamber Friday that read: Hear SB100, his bill that would create a statewide nondiscrimination law in housing and employment.
Browse by Day Archive
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO