01/31/2014 7:01pmPresident Barack Obama's new declaration that he's open to legalizing many immigrants short of citizenship sounds a lot like House Speaker John Boehner and other GOP leaders, an election-year compromise that numerous Republicans as well as Democrats crave.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds