01/08/2014 6:48pmBelinda Jensen can't stay on the sidelines any longer. The Pleasant Grove mother of six said she's past the point of concern about what's going on in Utah, particularly when it comes to marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier