01/02/2014 10:31amThis could be the year that things finally turn around for President Barack Obama's health care law. Yet it could start with another round of glitches that vex consumers and leave Republicans crowing, "We told you so."
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement