12/14/2013 5:55pmIt took much of Saturday, but members of the GOP State Central Committee finally chose three candidates to replace former Attorney General John Swallow — Sean Reyes, Robert Smith and Brian Tarbet.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates