12/07/2013 5:07pmAs the Utah House committee looking into now former Attorney General John Swallow started wrapping up its work, investigators discovered another missing electronic data device this past week. Additionally, the committee voted unanimously to share all their findings with the public.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless