12/07/2013 5:07pmAs the Utah House committee looking into now former Attorney General John Swallow started wrapping up its work, investigators discovered another missing electronic data device this past week. Additionally, the committee voted unanimously to share all their findings with the public.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- County releases list of homeless site evaluation committee members
- US forces ferry Syrian-Kurdish fighters behind IS lines
- Gorsuch to Democrats: No return to 'horse and buggy' era