12/07/2013 5:07pmAs the Utah House committee looking into now former Attorney General John Swallow started wrapping up its work, investigators discovered another missing electronic data device this past week. Additionally, the committee voted unanimously to share all their findings with the public.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M