12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man