12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Is sushi healthy?