12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial