12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured after 3-vehicle crash in Roy
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage
- Police seeking out TV news footage from '95 in unsolved murder of 6-year-old girl
- Cross-country coach called a hero after pulling students out of speeding truck's way
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’