12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president