12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says