11/07/2013 7:44pmReflecting Americans' increasing acceptance of gays, the Senate on Thursday approved legislation that would bar workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Holiday air travelers get a break from long security lines
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems