11/07/2013 7:44pmReflecting Americans' increasing acceptance of gays, the Senate on Thursday approved legislation that would bar workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Review: Christopher Nolan's 'Dunkirk' is a masterpiece