10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Ugly anglerfish, intriguing ape: The top 10 new species of 2016
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?