10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Greg Wrubell's Cougar Quiz No. 7
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results