10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor