10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- Herbert signs bills on confidential reporting, college data
- Teen’s extra-mile prom proposal goes viral