10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fate of fired Huntsman Cancer Institute director coming today
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Negotiators make progress on bill to keep government open
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash