10/23/2013 7:01amWhen a federal program that promised cash rebates to people who traded in their clunkers for more fuel-efficient vehicles was overrun by demand, President Barack Obama assigned Jeffrey Zients, his deputy budget director, to help eliminate the backlog.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election