10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Have You Seen This? Guilty chipmunk is guilty
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- American Fork appoints interim police chief